29th of November, 2011,
Probably one of the happiest day in college :D
SOK YIN GAVE ME A SURPRISE!
Kent Tan asked me to accompany him to meet Sok so I went with him.
And I didn't know they actually planned to give me surprise :(
I was very very blur at 1st when Sok gave me that shirt.
And after reading the notes, I knew what's going on,
AND I WAS SO SHOCKED AT THE SAME TIME.
Oh my, these people are just too sweet and nice ♥ ♥
I'm not sure whether are they doing it JUST FOR ME or other people as well.
But yea, I FEEL SO TOUCHED! :D
Went to the toilet to change immediately :))
And I actually tear in the toilet :(
Okay, let me tell you what happened.
Sok Yin bought a plain white Tee and she actually draw and write something on it to cheer me up :D
A big smiley face in front and words at the back :)
How sweeeeeeeeeet ♥
The name on my Tee, Ruru ♥
Specially thanks to my little cutie SOK YINNNNN :D
And also people who contribute like Kent Tan, Andrea, Eddryll and Jia Tsyr.
THANK YOU SO MUCHHHH! :D
Alright, so six of us got this AWESOME TEE :D Wainam, Kent,Sok,Edd and Josh :D
Heeeee, so sorry I mention before that I hate college :/
No more okay, no more.
You guys are the ones who make me love college :D
I'm really really happy that you guys all stand for me when I'm down.
You guys support me whenever I feel like dying :)
Even though the problem I'm facing is not totally solved yet, but NEVERMIND already :)
I will, for myself, and for you guys :)
THANK YOU AGAIN!
I LOVE YOU PEOPLE VERY VERY MUCHHHH♥♥♥
YOU GUYS TOTALLY MADE MY DAYYYY :DD




No comments:
Post a Comment