I HAVE TO SAY THIS,
My brother is so bad luck in these 2 weeks.
His car got stolen last week and luckily there's spare car for him.
AND NOW WHAT?
That car got knocked very terribly by some unknown people outside my housing area last night.
WHATTHECRAP?
I'm now so worry of him cause I have no idea what would happen next.
OMG please be safe.
Like what my dad said, it's a kind of blessing also that he's safe for both time. Nothing is more important than his life. As long as he's safe.
And yea, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD?
There are nothing better to do in life is it?
Why must these people involve in all these bad things.
Don't they know it's a kind of sin to do all these stupid stuffs?
One day lah, they'll get it one day. LET'S SEE.

No comments:
Post a Comment