Oh my, I don't know why am I blogging so regularly in these 2 weeks :O
Don't really have much to say, but I just want to blog. Weird huh.
Alright, I can't believe next week will be the last week of my Sem 2. Which means after I done my Sem 3 then I'm done with my Foundation course which is in April 2012.
This is way too fast man. Although there are some unhappy sh*ts but then I still enjoy it a lot because of a bunch of AWESOME FRIENDS :) So gonna miss them after graduating :(
And I still don't know what to do in degree. Previously I was already very clear of what to do but then I realized that I'm not really good in that subject. I MEAN FINANCE. Okay then what should I major in degree lah? Hmmm :/
Nah nvm, it's still early to think about it as I haven't even finished my Sem 2. And I still got one more Sem to go.
Guess what? It's my oral presentation TOMORROW. YES TOMORROW 24th of Nov.
Oh my, I'm not ready yet. Prepared my slides already but then I'm nervous lah.
How to stop my shaky voice in that 7 minutes of presentation? :(
I AM VERY THE NERVOUS NOW WEH.
I CAN'T THINK OF ANYTHING OTHER THAN ORAL ORAL ORAL.
Duhh so scary.
Pray hard lah. I hope that I won't forget any of my points and even IF I forget, I HAVE TO STAY CALM :)
Finals starting on the 3rd which is a SATURDAY.
And I'll be having two papers on the 3rd and it's until 4pm. Yea, my Saturday gone like this.
Last paper on the 8th and then
I'M FREEEEEEEE! HOLIDAYYYYYY! :D

No comments:
Post a Comment