Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 15 November 2011

The 11.11.11 :)

Hehh as what I know, everyone waited so eagerly for 11.11.11.
Everyone was countdown-ing the coming of 11.11.11 in Facebook page.
People wanted to make wishes on that day as it's a very special date.
So what were most of the HMC students waiting?
IT'S THE HMC ANNUAL BALL 2011!
Same thing goes to me cause everyone will be dressing up as pretty as they can.

Date: 11.11.11
Time: 6pm
Venue: Holiday Villa Hotel, Subang Jaya.
Theme: Vanity Fair

Met up with Sasi in college cause me, Shan, Jul and Kent were supposed to follow his car.
Haha this is what we did while waiting the two guys to reach college as they both were late :O
And I find Sasi loves camwhoring huh? :p
The two guys came and we headed to the hotel.
Some of us planned to stay overnight there so we headed to our room and prepared to prom.

 Everyone was so busy preparing for prom. We all want to look good :)
Haha cosmetics and bags that the girls have. The guys said that we all can have our own shop already :p
Get everything done and we headed to the Victoria Ballroom :) Btw, the hall looks nice :)
Crazy photo sessions with the buddies <3

Me and Kent Tan. I personally love this picture very much :D * We both look nice, teehee :p *
Hehh what a nice shot! Shannie is so hot :)
Julian Teh in the house! Hahaha he and his bow tie, so cute :p. HE IS SO SMART, LEFT HIS SHOES IN THE CAR. END UP WEARING SASI'S SPARE SHOES.
Andrea looks good in that dress! Heee love ya <3
Awww this is so sweet :) My 3 best best best buddies! Teehee :D
Heeee heeee heeee, so sweet :p
I love her dress! Sok Yin looks so gorgeous! Nice hair do :D
The pretty girl, Jia Tsyr :)
Mr. Wilfred Tan.
Everyone's looking good! Celine,Luyi,Chelsea,Yasmine,Shannie,Joanne :)
Thinakaran with the two girls. Happy lah :p
Shannie,Jerica,Alicia :D
The guys. Wilfred,Jin Xiang and Ray :)
Nice group picture! I heart them <3 Sok,Edd,Kent,Shan,Josh,Jul,Mas,Sam and Cliff :D
Nice shot by Shannie! My 2 bodyguards :p
Hoho Sasi the ran looks smart! :D
Adam :)
Edd edd edd! I love his outfit :)
Joanne,Alicia,Shan. Nice combination of colors! :D
The silly Yap Yong Sheng! 
I HAVE TO SAY THIS! Kasin looks so hot with her dress!
My dear moshy and Shannie <3
Wei Lin ahhhhhhhh :p
Kar Wen :)
 The Top 4 nominees for Prom King and Prom King! I voted for Ray and Luyi :D
Haha so here's the Prom King and Prom Queen! Bryan and January Intake and Luyi from our Intake. Luyi is so so pretty and hot! Congratulations! :D
Haha i guess the dance floor part was the climax of the night! The March Intakers rocked the dance floor seriously. Everyone was so high and dancing here and there. MARCH INTAKERS ROCKS! :D
Heee heee heeee. The new couple. Sangat sweet :p Congratulations to you both! <3

The night ended at around 1am and we went back to our room.
Hehh some of them went clubbing and I stayed in the room with Sok,Jia Tsry and Yasmine.
Can you imagine 12 people were fitting in one room with 2 beds? Awesomeeeee.
Alright, what I can say is,
I had a great night with the people.
I had a very awesome prom night as it's my very first prom. Teehee :D
AND YEA ONCE AGAIN, HMC MARCH INTAKERS ROCKSSSS! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment