Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 20 November 2011

Heeeee :3

Haiyah, why did you come and talk to me at this wrong timing?
Out of a sudden you started the conversation again.
HAHA, this boy right, he bet and told me that he will not talk or skype with me for 2 weeks.
But it's not even one week now. BAHAHHA YOU LOSE :p

Okay, I have to admit this.
Talking to you is fun and you know how to cheer me up whenever I'm down.
I know you've already try your very best to make me happy lah silly boy.
Doing all those stupid and retarded face expressions just to make me smile :)
Thank you so much silly boy a.k.a my best brother :D 

p/s: He's not someone who I like and I'm not the someone who he likes also. He's just a very good friend of mine. Don't misunderstand kay :) Goodnight yo! 


No comments:

Post a Comment