Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 8 November 2011

Love my girls ♥

It was a holiday yesterday so we decided to have a gathering since EC also had few days of NS holidays.
I was late for the breakfast because had some stuffs to do.


A very nice place, La Bodega @ Pavilion.
It's a spanish cuisine. Didn't get my breakfast there because of the stupid ulcer.
Haha but I do like the environment over there, very relaxing :)
As usual, talking and laughing non stop with the girls.
Stories sharing is always the best part since everyone is having different kind of life now. Teehee.

Watched a movie named "那些年,我们一起追的女孩".
It's been a while since my last chinese movie haha.
Not bad lah but I don't really understand the ending part :/

Snowflakes was the next stop some of us are craving for it.
And I just realized that Snowflakes was my first meal of the day ._.
It's not consider as a meal also lah.
I didn't have my breakfast and Snowflakes was considered as my lunch. 
Stupid me. Should have eaten something first then only Snowflakes ._.

I feel so lucky and grateful to have these girls as my besties.
Although we can't meet up that often anymore, but the friendship between us will never end.
All of us might be far apart from each other one day, but I do hope that our friendship will remain forever.
Btw, you girls made my day! Hehh love you girls so much ♥
Take care everyone, see you girls soon :)





No comments:

Post a Comment