Yes, I'm sorry for being mean and cruel to you.
Everything has ended now cause I really really can't stand with you anymore.
I know I might be cruel and selfish but I'm really sorry.
I don't wish to lose a friend but me myself have already made this decision.
SORRY.
But please,
I decided everything all by my myself.
There's nothing to do with other people.
PLEASE PLEASE AND PLEASE,
stop relating other people into this matter.
I'm seriously pissed that you blame people when it's not even their problem.
And yet, you got no right to restrict people from doing things that he likes.
It's his freedom to post whatever he likes.
You yourself even tweeted the F word to me then why can't him?
So please stop controlling other people for posting this and that.
I know you've already apologized to me and I accepted your apology.
But it's not that easy for me to forget about everything.
I've been suffering for the past 3 months and you expect me to pretend that nothing happened?
I'm sorry this is too hard for me.
Perhaps for you yea, but not for me.
So stop forcing me to act like nothing had happened. I can't do this seriously.
Yea, what Ys trying to tell me was also true.
Maybe I shouldn't be so mean and unfair to you.
But he doesn't understand what's happening actually.
You only told him one side and you didn't tell him the other side.
It's so unfair to me cause he thinks that everything was my fault.
I think he'll support me if he know the whole situation cause it's really ridiculous.
I need some time to digest everything.
I need some time to forget everything which I know I can't.
But somehow, you're still my friend in my heart.
Thanks for everything.

No comments:
Post a Comment