Woahh, woke up 5 30am today to do my very last minute revision for CTS.
Went to pick that two monkeys (Julian Teh and Kent Tan) up and we headed to college.
Eww, the last minute revision didn't help much though! CTS paper was so damn hard. I'll definitely die in the essay part.
And I got no enough time to finish my paper and check my answers. Sad case :(
I guess everyone had a hard time during CTS as there's NONE OF THEM left the exam hall early.
Alright, after CTS then went bangsar to have brunch with Kent, Thina and Manisha.
Back to college at around 12pm and study for Advanced English in the library.
ADVANCED ENGLISH! Why so hard again? :(
Can't really do the cloze passage and editing part. AND THE HALL WAS FREAKING COLD. Kent Tan was sitting in front of me and his sweater was on his chair. HAHAHA guess what? I grab his sweater cause I was freezing :p Teehee, he wasn't using also what so I take lor :p
Okay, 2 down and 2 more papers to go. Marketing on Monday and Finance on Thursday.
Gonna start fighting with my marketing cause there's like 8 chapters to memorize.
Urghh gonna have a hard time again :(
God bless me and everyone :))
Oh btw, hello December :D
I can't wait for the trip with my girlssss <333
Teehee. See you girls real soon! :D
No hugging anymore. I don't give a damn.

No comments:
Post a Comment