How many people on earth can really understand a person deeply?
How many people really know the very inner part of a person?
True, it's not easy to know and even understand the feeling of others.
Some people might claim that they could really understand but they couldn't actually.
Someone who looks happy all the time doesn't mean that he/she is REALLY HAPPY.
Who knows the heart is crying inside?
Especially girls. They are the most sensitive person in whatever situation.
Girls get hurt like so easily. I mean so easily.
It's so hard to put a fake smile on the face when you're really not in the mood.
To smile and laugh and show that you're happy when you're actually not. I guess this is the hardest part.
"People who are trying hard to make the others happy, they are the most lonely person actually."
I find this so true. People always say that I'm a clown. I was born to be a clown. I'm retard. I laugh so noobly. I do retard expressions and actions. ( No offense to anyone who say this to me okay, cause I know this is me.)
I feel happy when I can make others to laugh. I mean, I don't make others to laugh on purpose. I don't purposely do actions to make people to laugh but they'll just laugh at me automatically. I mean, I'm just being myself.
So, am I lonely?

No comments:
Post a Comment