Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 25 December 2011

The Pearl of the Orient, Penang [Part I]

Helloooo, merry christmas everyone! :))
So yea, I'm back from Penang few days ago.
All I can say is it was really an awesome trip with the girls.
The food there is like OHMYGOD.

Yeahh, took bus to LCCT early in the morning.

In the plane with dear Yanxian and Pek Pek :D

Ai Dee and Wei Jan were busy checking out where to have our brunch :D *We all were damn excited*

Yayy finally landed in Penang and we rent a car there. Soon Yee was the driver for the 3 days. Thank youuu :DD

Penang map, READY! Google Map, READY ALSO! Journey started :DD



Our 1st stop, famous Asam Laksa, Char Kuey Teow and Cendol. The Asam Laksa is yummy! :)

After finish eating, Penang Hill was the next stop :)

Before entering the so called "transition room".

The way up to the hill.


The view from Penang Hill. Nice view :)

Teehee, our first group picture <33

Random.


Kek Lok Si after Penang Hill :)

Pretty Wei Jan :)

The Roasters :)

The Monkeys :)


Pek Hua was tired so she didn't follow us up. Teehee, can you spot the yellow shirt girl down there? :p

Went back to the hotel after Kek Lok Si. We 6 girls spent 2 hours to shower HAHA. And then we headed to Gurney Drive Hawker Center to have our dinner. See how much we ate :/

Long queue Char Kuey Teow. Thumbs up! :D

Alright, back to the hotel after dinner. I've no idea who took this. Was having serious flu and I had to hide in the blanket. So yea, GOODNIGHT! :)


No comments:

Post a Comment