Yeap, it's the 30th of December today.
One more day till 2012.
Time flies, seriously.
I've gone through so much in 2011.
Lots of changes in my life though.
In 2011,
-I've lost an important family member in the beginning of the year. I miss him so much.
-Owh, I turned 18. And turning 19 in one month time :/
-Shanghai trip with family and also Peiji's family :)
-Oh yea, I entered college in March :DD
-Finally I know the life of doing assignments and presentations.
-But not to forget, I got the chance to know a huge bunch of awesome college friends <3
-I met different kind of people from different places.
-Planned and gave lots of birthday surprises to friends. *Hope to have one too, teehee*
-My very first trip with the college peeps, PULAU PERHENTIAN <3
-I've understand that life could really be dramatic sometimes.
-I've lost a friend but I've learnt to SAY NO to things and people that I couldn't bear with.
-Prom for the very 1st time in life :) *Although there's some unhappy part*
-29th of Nov, day that I could not forget. I received this very special Tee from Sok. It really meant a lot to
me. These people were all with me when I was down. THANK YOU SO MUCH <33
-Oh yeah, PENANG TRIP with my girls <3
-Kind of celebrated Christmas for the very first time :)
Basically those are the highlights of my 2011. Thank you so much to everyone who appears in my life. The good ones and also the bad ones.
To the good ones, you guys are all amazing. Seriously you people rocks. Thanks for giving me those wonderful moments :) And also the bad ones, thanks for giving those hard times to me. I've learnt a lot and now I am much more stronger than before :)
Smile no matter how hard life is :)
No matter what, life still goes on. Have a better 2012 everyone! :DD


No comments:
Post a Comment