It's our photo shooting day for english today :D
Everyone dressed up so nicely according to their own class theme.
For my class,
we've chosen purple and black.
I don't have a purple dress and i purposely went shopping to get it -.-
Luckily i managed to get one from topshop :/
I guess everyone was quite excited about the photo shooting.
INCLUDED ME HEEEEE :D
Photo shooting started at 1pm.
Crazy photo sessions after that :)
Hey it's chelsea! She looks damn nice today :D
The four of us in sr7. We were there for our english class but then it was actually cancelled! Ahahha.
Hey people! This is Andrea Marie Karl! She's an awesome friend! Btw andrea, you're so damn hot today! Rawrrr :D
Kent Tan Kent Tan! My so called boyfriend haha. Awesome wehhh. * The kiss on his face was from Andreaaaaaa*
Mr Wilfred Tan! The one who likes to bully me wherever and whenever! He can't survive if he stop bullying me. That's what he said. Grrrr. * Hello I'm slightly TALLER! :p *
Sasi Dran! Hehh guess he's the tallest guy from our intake. Laughing at me all the time! * Giap giap ahhh Sasi! * Ahaaaa.
Some group picture :
Yeaa great day with all the awesome people!
Let's fight for persentation and finals kayyy <3
Ps : I got three hugs from three different people today! Lol so weird -.-
LIEW SHAN-NIE LOOK HERE!
Cheer up okay!
There are still marks for presentation and finals to help you to pass cp okay.
Don't think so much and do your best.
We will do well for tomorrow's presentation!
Don't worry, I'm beside you all the time <3

No comments:
Post a Comment