Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

24/7/11- MTV World Stage 2011

While everyone was busy studying for the finals on sunday,
Me, shan and julian went for MTV World Stage with neeta and mei jing.
Went to shannie's house at around 11+ because her dad is fetching us to I-City.



 Shannie's house.

Yayy we are all in green! * Julian teh forced us to change! Bluekk.


 See what did this guy do to me! PILLOW FIGHTING! :O

LOOK AT THE FACE! Can post somemore! GRRRRRR.


Went to pick neeta and mei jing up from their house and we headed to I-City. The four girls were camwhoring at the back seats while the only guy was sleeping nicely with my elephant! 


We were there after 45 minutes and started to queue. It was a long long queue. LOL. *Our tickets*
 Pictures while waiting for the registration.






















The concert started at 7pm. Everyone was so high! 
Pop shuvit was the first artist.
And next was BEAST! SHANNIE'S FAVOURITE! SHE WAS SO SO CRAZYYYY!
Me and jul were cheering too. But we cheered for nothing bahahaha!
But anyway, no doubt, it was awesome! (:
We left after Beast's performance. 
Three of us went to the snow world! TEEHEE.
The 1st time was so stupid.
We were so eager to get into the snow world and we actually went inside with our slippers! LOL.
Cold like hell and we went out to rent for boots.
Hehh much more better with the boots.
Enjoyed a lot seriously! :D

























Yesss we are the happy family! LOL. I love both of them so so muchyyy! <3
Went to old town to have our dinner after snow world (:



I was home around 1am and straight go to my sleep. 
Pretty tired, yet i enjoyed it a lot seriously!
We aren't  regret to be there! Hehhh.
Last but not least,
I LOVE WORLD STAGE! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment