Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, 26 July 2011

25/7/11 - The end of Sem One.

Helloooo I'm backkkk! :D
Have not been pdating for this few weeks because of presentations and finals.
And yea, yesterday was the last day of finals!
HEY PEEPS, I'M DONE WITH SEM ONE! 
Hopefully there's no retaking of any papers. God bless me please especially for CP! :O
Had a really hard time during the exam periods.
And i guess CP paper killed me the most! The worst paper ever. Please please please! I just want a pass )':
Okay whatever, I AM HAVING ONE WHOLE MONTH OF SEM BREAK! HEEEEEE :D


Went for bowling yesterday right after malaysian studies paper with the gang.
And then we celebrated manisha's 18th birthday at manhattan fish market mid valley.
It was a surprise celebration AGAIN!
Ahaha luckily the birthday girl didn't suspect anything. Wheeee!


Happy birthday again manisha! Sorry for the late celebration! :O
*I Love You, You Love Me, We are happy familyyyy* TEEHEE :D


Stay tune for my next update! MTV WORLD STAGE 2011! <3





No comments:

Post a Comment