Ohhh hello! It's been so long since I last updated.
Andrea was complaining so I'm here now hahahaa. Hi Andrea ily :p
Okay, started degree last month. The classmates are the killers but no offence hahahaha.
What I can say is they're really really hardworking unlike us. (Julian, Jia Tsyr, Chelsea, Valerie).
I guess we are the noisiest and laziest ones in the class.
We talk and laugh so hard when lecturer is teaching. Me and Julian always sleep in the class.
I don't really do the homework. I sit with the legs up like I'm at home.
Now I think that my classmates don't like us. Hahahhaa so sorry.
And yeah, taking bus everyday to Wisma is so not fun.
Mainblock is not that happening anymore cause everyone's gone to different course.
So sad. I miss foundation a lot. Sometimes I wish I could go back to foundation instead. LOL.
The atmosphere. The environment. And most importantly, the friends. Especially the marchies.
I could say that they're the sweetest friends I've ever had. We are like one big family :)
Met them the other day after so long and I was so happy. Couldn't explain the feelings. Ahhh I love them <3
It's not good to complain but SIGHHHH.
Whatever it is, it has already happened. I'm to be blamed. No one else.
People just love taking things for granted.
Sad? Yes obviously. But what can I do? Nothing.
Thanks to Jia Tsyr, Andrea and Justin who's always there to listen.
I'm so sorry that I annoyed you people for telling my problems and I repeated the same thing again and again. Seriously thanks for being there to listen to me all the time.
Every single time when I feel like crying, I think of everything that you people told me.
I feel loved :) Owe you guys big time! <3 <3
p/s : Stupid Justin Yap gave me a new name. Now everyone started calling me JENNIFER ._.

awww from Jenny to Jennifer :P HAHAHAHA
ReplyDeleteHahahha yes. Now I prefer you guys calling me Jenny instead of Jennifer lor hahahha.
ReplyDelete