Powered By Blogger

Friday, 3 February 2012

Helloooo! Having some free time now that's why I wanted to blog.
Since Aidee was asking me to update also, hahahaa.
Oh yeahh, I'VE TURNED 19 LAST WEEK! My final year with the number 1 infront. Hahaha, sounds old.
Seriously wanna thank everyone who wish me, either via call, text, fb and twitter :DD
I had one really unforgettable 19th :D

I seriously can't forget the surprise that those people gave me!
JULIAN TEHHHH. Guess I believe him too much already till I believe everything that he said on that day.
We both planned to have dinner together and I seriously thought there'll be only WE BOTH cause we usually have dinner together on a Saturday night.
So like usual, he'll come to my house to sit a while and then we'll head to somewhere else.
Okay, he reached my house and went into my room.
The he said he left his phone in the car so he went down to take it. And I stayed in my room.
And then he said my dad was looking for me, so I went downstairs.

AND WHAT?
THOSE PEOPLE SUDDENLY APPEARED AND SANG FOR ME WITH A CAKE.
OHMYGOD. I teared immediately haahhaa.
That was really surprising cause I seriously didn't know that they'll come as that was a holiday week :/
Thought everyone was in their hometown.

Thank you Shan, Julian, Joshua, Kent, Sok Yin and Wainam! Thank you so so muchhh <3 <3

Hahahaha I feel so stupid for believing JULIAN TEH.
HE 'S REALLY A GOOD ACTOR WEH.
Everything was so real OMG.
Will never believe him again hahahahaa.
But somehow,
I LOVE ALL THESE WEIRDOS SO MUCHHH <3 <3 <3



1 comment:

  1. You've missed depicting the part when we went to Delicious in Mid V! xD

    ReplyDelete