Powered By Blogger

Friday, 14 October 2011

KENT TAN THANK YOU! :D

Awww Kent Tan, I don't know where to start from. Hehh.
Alright,wasn't in the good mood last few days cause someone was seriously pissing me off.
Kent Tan knew what happened and he asked me to open a file that he has sent to me before this.
LOL. I didn't know that this file actually exist in my pendrive for few months already :/

It's written there "Only read this folder when you are really unhappy. I'm serious, if you're not, don't touch!"


I was really mad so i actually opened that file. Was really curious bout it also :O
There're 4 subfolders and i opened the 1st one.
I SWEAR THAT I WAS REALLY BLUR AND LOST WHEN I FIRST READ THE MESSAGES.


I knew what was all of that about after few messages. AND IT'S SO SHOCKING!
For those who dont know,
It's actually a file where some of my college friends leave messages for me.
Since Kent Tan is the one who did all these for me, I'll post what he wrote to me :p


"1st time we met was at Sunway Lagoon, well, I find it kinda cool. Cuz it’s rare for me to know a girl when she’s wearing bikini while I’m showing off my sexy Stalone-like body. (…) Ok la, they were just bones. =.=

I dreamed about you, laughed about you, beat you, tickled you and of coz ____ you too. (fill in the blank… with your pure mind pls.) And I just got to let you know, I like you more than words can say, seriously. I like you as I like… hmm, really more than words can say lo weh~ Don’t force me to tell you how much I like you pls… ok, I try again. I really like you cause…. Cause…. Erm…. Walao! Hard la, I like you more than I can say weh… ok, err… I really like you as my friend and…. And…. And…. =.= Screw English, nothing can describe my LIKE to you! Ok, I’ll try again. You are like my lighthouse, while I am the sea. (what’s this -,-) Nvm, I arr… try again. I arr…
I like you a lottttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt!!! Ok. Done.
Last try, I like you because hehehe-ful, lovely, generous, cheerful and you have all the good values I can find in Pendidikan Moral of form 5 syllabus. You have no idea how much pleasure I can feel when my ass is on your Vios’ seat. You are always unique and no 1 can outrun you."

Sorry I know it's freaking long :/

Specially thanks to those who wrote for me like Shannie,Julian,Andrea,Sok Yin,Eddryll,Celine,Luyi,Chelsea,Sasi,Sam,Edmond and Thina.

YOU GUYS ARE SO SWEET! 
I was actually tearing when reading those messages.
It's so motivating and I'm pretty sure that I'll read them over and over again whenever I'm sad.
THANK YOU SO MUCH PEOPLE I LOVE YOU GUYS! :D
AND A BIG THANK YOU TO KENT TAN <3

No comments:

Post a Comment