Powered By Blogger

Sunday, 2 October 2011

Give me some fresh air pleaseeee

Urghhhh, I'm going to explode soon!
Sem 2 is killing me seriously.
ENGLISH TERM PAPER is the worst thing. 2000 word of research? Gahh i'm going to DIE.
Done with the outline but i know it's terrible. Couldn't do anything already lah since the dateline for outline is tomorrow. Gonna start to write the 2000 words of essay. IT'S KILLING ME!


Quiz 1 over. EVERYTHING WAS A MESS.
Last minute revision doesn't work, especially for FINANCE.
Never thought that the test could be that hard, seriously.


Oh ya, I got my JAYESSLEE CONCERT TICKETS! *wink wink*
Bought the RM120 ticket with wilfred. And i feel so lucky that we managed to get the tickets cause i know that the tickets are selling very very fast. VIP tickets are all sold out.
Hello people, I'M GOING FOR JAYESSLESS'S CONCERT! Teehee :D


And and and,
It's 2nd of october today.
Hehh Ray's birthday.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY RAY! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment