Powered By Blogger

Thursday, 1 September 2011

Hello September (;

Yeaa it's 1st of september now! Hello Sept (;
A brand new month for me.
College starting on the 5th. Wheeee can't wait can't wait :D
Will be more busy in sem 2 i guess. Hehhh but nevermind, I have a bunch of awesome friends with me! (;




August wasn't a good month for me.
I've been stoning at home for the whole month.
And also some emo stuffs in august.
Alright, it's september now and i'll move on!
No emo emo anymore :D Heeeee *promise*


An old picture with Jayson.                                         


Btw, Jayson Wong is leaving on the 5th.
Ohmygod time flies!
No no no, I'm not going to cry.
I PROMISED NOT TO CRY. No way.


And and and, I MISS MY CRAZY GANG!
Soon Yee, Yanxian, Wei Jan, Pek Hua and Ee Chien!
Awww i missed the gathering for that day and i feel so upset now.
When is the next meeting? );

I miss you girls so much.











I miss when all of us sleeping in class especially during AddMath and Bio.
I miss our craziness in Redbox.
I miss our laughters no matter where we are.
I MISS EVERY SINGLE MOMENT THAT WE SPENT TOGETHER!
Gahhhhh );



No comments:

Post a Comment