Powered By Blogger

Monday, 29 August 2011

Random

Whoo, became tan after i got back from perhentian.
I AM SO DARK NOW OHMYGODD :/
Hehhh, anyway i started to miss the life in perhentian.
Awww i miss the sea water and the waves. And also the soft sand.
It's so relaxing over there.


Yes yes got back my sem one's results.
I'M SO HAPPY THAT I CAN PASS MY CP! Hahaha.
I really had a hard time for cp during finals and it was really terrible.
Felt so lucky that i do not have to retake cp.
YES PLEASE, NO MORE CP IN MY LIFEEEE! Teehee :D
Settled with my new timetable and i'm quite satisfy with it.
Taking critical thinking skills, advanced english, finance and marketing for sem 2.
The only thing is I DON'T KNOW WHO'S MY LECTURER FOR ALL THE SUBJECTS.
God bless me :/
College will be starting in one week time! Yes yes i'm so excited about it after one month plus of holidays.


Oh yea, got my hair dyed last week.
A brighter brown for myself.
Haha look like a japanese after i dyed.
But somehow, i'm getting used to it.
Can't really see the differences in pictures.


Ps : I'm not blonde. Heeee.

No comments:

Post a Comment