We wanted to go to the musuem today for the SSK assignments.
Supposed to be meeting up in college with the others but end up met some in kl central and some of them in the musuem -.-
Okay wasted our time and money because we got nothing useful for our assignments.
Headed to mid valley after musuem.
They planned to watch Paul but i couldn't join them because i have lunch with my high school's friend after that.
So they bought the tickets and headed to lunch.
I left early and went to wangsa maju all the way from mid valley.
and GUESS WHAT?
ONLY ME AND SOON YEE WERE THERE.
The others couldn't make it last minute :(
Sigh I wanted to watch movie so badly :(((
My maid is leaving tomorrow.
I'll miss you very very much :(
Please come back whenever you want to work again.
Take care :)


No comments:
Post a Comment