People bought it for RM1 and i bought it for RM2 because of SILLY WEI LIN !
He forced me to pay RM2 grrr.
It's for charity so i paid him :/
Yeshh this is the one.
Look at the elephant!
Sooo cute :D
Hohoho proud to say that WE ARE ELEFRIENDS. *Wink wink*
Everyone loves those balloons so much <3
This is so so cuteeeee :D
Sok yin with the balloons around her.
It's Sasi's idea.
Thanks to him :D
Guess who?
It's KENT TAN.
He was making fun with the balloons.
He called them as BALLS.
Sounds wrong right haha.
And we celebrated the Tamil's New Year today in college.
Manisha had dancing performance.
As usual, all of us went to support her :D
Half of the crowd were actually her supporters.
Even the lecturers buhaha.
Manisha!
You rock babe <3
Last but not least, MOSHY :D
I love you so much moshy.
Heeeee <3
Had so much fun with all of them today! :D
I am eating quite a lot in college nowadays.
I am having like 5-6 meals in a day now.
All of them were surprised with my appetite.
I just can't stand with the temptation of food. *Nom nom*
Having lab test on saturday.
Gonna start doing revision again. Sigh.
Alright.
Off now to complete my assignments and revision.
Ciaoz :D







No comments:
Post a Comment