I have no idea why i have this kind of strong feeling suddenly.
It's LOVE towards a guy.
Haha.guess who?
You guys might think that i met a guy and i had feelings towards him right? Hehe.
He is a very important person in my whole life.
He is the best guy that i've ever met.
I am his little princess.Ngek ngek :D
I LOVE HIM SO SO MUCH <3
HE IS MY BEST DADDY :)
Daddy gives me whatever i want.He buys me whatever i like.
Guess what?
He helped me to wash my car just now.and also my brother's car.
He cleaned all the 7 air-conds just now.
He sent my car for service just now.
He is worried that someday my car will break down and cause accident to me.
He worries about this and that every single day.
He knew that nobody will watch that concert with me,so he bought another ticket for himself to accompany me although he knows that he'll be bored on that day.
There are too much to say about my dad.He've done so much for this family.What he wants is a happy family.He wants all of us to be happy.
Maybe all these do not mean anything to others,but to me,they meant a lot.Seriously.
Daddy,i am already 18.I'll take good care of myself.Don't be too worry about me ok?
You too have to take care of yourself. We are big boys and girl now,we are able to take care of ourselves,don't be too worry yea? :)
I'm proud to born in this family.I'm proud to have you and mum as my parents.I'm proud to have the two brothers.I heart all of you so much <3
The happy family <3

No comments:
Post a Comment