I'm really tired and sleepy today.
Yesterday was my sleepless night.sigh.
I was rolling here and there but i couldn't fall asleep.
And it started to rain around 2 a.m.
I guess i fell asleep around 3 a.m.
And i woke up at 7 30 a.m. because i have to teach today :/
Felt sorry to the kids because i keep yawning while teaching ><
But i had a great day with the kids today.especially Natalie and Athan.
Both of them are so cuteeeee :D Love them so much <3
I've done everything with the designing.i mean for my bloggie :)
Simple blog with simple design :D
My bro have just received his new macbook pro.
OMG.I want it so badly :(
I guess he'll show off to me later.
He always do that to me when he got something NEW 0.0
Wish to receive my credit card AS SOON AS POSSIBLE.
I'm
RJ_

No comments:
Post a Comment